just2pale.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Super Mario Odyssey  (Read 36541 times)

drew

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Super Mario Odyssey
« on: January 17, 2017, 04:56:42 PM »
Advertisement

I am looking forward to the new open world as Mario 64 had. To date I think 64 is my favorite. This new Mario Odyssey has some strange ideas such as realistic humans side by side with Mario,, it stands out as offputting, but we shall see. The graphics and game engine look nice. Mario's new hat trick seems interesting. I'm a bit upset that everything in Mario has to have a face or come to life. Can't it just be a powerup without a life force?

drew

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Super Mario Odyssey
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 01:36:31 PM »

So the New Mario game was just revealed showing more of the game mechanics. Looks awesome throwing your hat on enemies to become them. What do you think?

drew

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 12:18:59 PM »

Ok - so finally bought the Switch. First game I got was Mario Odyssey. As a more open world sequel to Mario 64, I've started to enjoy this game more and more. The controlls are a bit more sensitive to jumping and running than previous games, but a solid game none the less.  Nintendo seems to be realizing that Mario and Zelda games are better when left to open world elements.

Already beat Mario Odyssey, but there is still so much left to explore.

Mayrock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2018, 09:22:47 AM »

I loved Oddyssey. I only just recently finished 100%-ing it. I love the variety of game mechanics and they managed to make all of them fun. Nintendo nailed it with this one.

drew

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 09:27:04 AM »

I’ve not yet 100%, but I think I’m at 500-600 moons. At first I wasn’t comfortable with the controls, but now that I’ve had hours to play. It’s fun to hat Jump to okaces you weren’t suppose to go to.

What was your favorite level?
Pages: [1]   Go Up