just2pale.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unico in the Island of Magic  (Read 2349 times)

drew

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Unico in the Island of Magic
« on: December 12, 2016, 10:28:10 AM »
Advertisement

Ok for years I had been searching for the title of this anime. I remember watching this as a kid on the Disney Channel, but had no idea what it was. I forgot all about this anime. Years later for some reason it popped back into my head. I was searching sites trying to find it going off only what I could remember. I remembered there were a brother and sister, and witch that had her brother under a spell. They were at some mystic island or another realm that they traveled to in search of her brother. There was this giant robot on wheels chasing this little girl. The robot would scream and breathe fire.

Now this memory is horrible, but I was going off that. I posted to different sites trying to find the name of the anime. I finally gave up after literally a few years here and there looking. It wasn’t until I went to a book store and found a book that had different cover art for various anime’s. I was flipping through it, and there it was, Unico. I had found the title of the anime. I saw the robot in the book and instantly knew this was it. I had to buy this book, and then buy the anime. I had left out quite a lot, like the fact there was a unicorn and that people turned into puppets.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 10:32:04 AM by drew »
Pages: [1]   Go Up