just2pale.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ranma 1/2  (Read 2455 times)

drew

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ranma 1/2
« on: December 12, 2016, 10:22:52 AM »
Advertisement

You either love it or hate it. With it’s love triangle upon love triangles, wacky situations, and even crazier characters this has to be one of the funniest anime I have seen. I am talking about Ranma ½. The title along isn’t the only thing that’s strange about this series. I started watching this series sometime during high school. I didn’t see it in order though, I saw parts of episodes from seasons 2 and 3, then some parts of the movies, then OAV series. So I started in the middle and worked my way to the beginning. Watching it out of order was interesting to say the least. Who is this? What is that? What just happened? Why is that funny? Even with all the questions I had I was hooked.

I would spend hours drawing the different characters, and watching the episodes over and over to get the style right. My friends and I would try to get our hands on any new episodes, or go out of town to rent more. Talk about addiction. Once we had the episodes we would do an all nighter, watch the new, then the old, then the new again. Mainly because we were recording the episodes for everyone with the VCR. The video had to be returned the next day. Ahh good time. Now on with the show.

Pages: [1]   Go Up